Link to Product (Amazon) :
Website Link :
Your new Ice Shaver was assembled and tested at the factory. Remove all packaging material and tape before operating.
Stainless Steel Construction for Ice Shaver Components
Clear Acrylic Box
Removable dual blades
Input Voltage: 110V - 60Hz
Rotating Speed: 1400 rpm
Weight: Approx. 29lb
Dimensions: Approx. 16.5" x 13" x 34" (L x W x H)
The Ice Shaver can take ice cubes or block ice, if you break the block into pieces approximately 3 to 4 inches in size.
NOTE: The ice will not enter the shaving chute if the pieces are too large.
- Clean machine thoroughly before every use. Wipe any corrosion or residue.
- Keep body parts away from the chute.
- Keep away from children
1. You will notice Ice Shaver is 90% assembled. Attach the lever with the provided nut.
1. Fill the chute to within an inch from the top with ice cubes or block ice (no larger than 3 to 4 inches).
Note: The larger the pieces, the better the snow.
2. Switch the motor on, wait for it to reach full speed.
3. Press the pusher handle down against the ice in the hopper. Apply firm and even pressure to make the best snow. This allows the ice to resettle against the shaver head. You may find that you need to relieve the pressure two or three times during a cycle. Too much pressure will result in snow that is coarse; too little pressure will make the snow mushy.
NOTE: Never allow any foreign or metallic objects around the shaver area of the Ice Shaver. Ice picks, scoops, and debris that may be in the ice often damage blades.
- After using the Ice shaver, the switch should be turned off and disconnected.
- Wipe the body dry and let the ice melt out of the chute.
- Place the machine in a dry area and store.