Double Towel Warmer
The Double Towel Warmer is equipped with a micro-computer heating temperature device, which is mounted over a hot protection system. Each cabinet has separate heating devices depending on the job.Make sure to wring the water out of the towels prior to placing inside the machine. If towels are too wet, water can escape into the seams of the machine and cause rust.
|Loading Capacity: 32L|
|Voltage: 110V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Rated Power: 400W|
|Exterior Dimension: 17 3/4" x 11" x 25 1/4"|
|Interior Dimension: 14 1/2" x 7 1/4" x 10"|
Max. Temperature: 100°F - 150°F
- Double Towel Warmer
- 4 Removable Racks
- Power Cord
- Water Deposit Box
- Pre-heat unit 10 minutes prior to use.
- Set the Double Towel Warmer on a flat stable surface.
- Make sure power buttons are off before plug into the power outlet.
- Make sure the water deposit box is correctly in place beneath the cabinet.
- Depending on the job being done, you can choose how many racks or how to set up the racks for use.
- Place the desired towels in the unit, before powering ON.
- Make sure the Cabinet Doors are securely closed
- Power ON one/both cabinets
- When the temperature has reached the appropriate temperature, the Cabinet will turn into a temperature keeping state.
Cleaning and Storing
- Disconnect from power when not in use or for cleaning.
- Do not wash the electrical part, recommend to just wipe down.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning supplies (i.e. scourers, acetone, alcohol, etc.)
- Rag dry the cabinet after every use to avoid rust or mold.