The Single Towel Warmer is equipped with a micro-computer heating temperature device, which is mounted over a hot protection system.
Loading Capacity: 23L
Rated Power: 200W
Voltage: 110V 50Hz/60Hz
Exterior Dimension: 18" x 11" x 14"
Interior Dimension: 14 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 9 1/2"
Max. Temperature: 100°F - 150°F
- Towel Warmer
- Power Cord
- Removal Rack
- Water Deposit Box
- Pre-heat unit 10 minutes prior to use.
- Set the Single Towel Warmer on a flat stable surface.
- Make sure power button is off before plug into the power outlet.
- Make sure the water deposit box is correctly in place beneath the cabinet.
- Depending on the job being done, you can choose if you need to utilize the rack or not.
- Place the desired towels in the unit, before powering ON.
- Make sure the Cabinet Door is securely closed.
- Power ON the cabinet.
- When the temperature has reached the appropriate temperature, the Cabinet will turn into a temperature keeping state.
Cleaning and Storing
- Disconnect from power when not in use or for cleaning.
- Do not wash the electrical part, recommend to just wipe down.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning supplies (i.e. scourers, acetone, alcohol, etc.)
- Rag dry the cabinet after every use to avoid rust or mold.