Voltage: 110-130V / 220-240V
Frequency: 50Hz - 60Hz
Sealing diameter: 3.74"(95mm)
Max Cup Height: 6.69"(170mm)
Recommended Film: PET Film
Cup Material: PP Cups
PET FILM = PET CUP , PP FILM = PP FILM
PET FILM ≠ PP CUP , PP FILM ≠ PET CUP
Make sure that your cup sizes match what the above specifications show to ensure proper use. Also keep in mind that if you're using PP cups, you will need to use PET Film so that it can properly adhere to the cup. The cups must have a flat lip, rounded lips may not work correctly. Cups taller or wider than the above specifications will absolutely not work.
- Film Roll Reel
- Waste Film Reel
- 3x Washers
- 2x Reel Clamps
1. Spool Clamp 8. Reel Washer
2. Waste Film Reel 9. Film Reel
3. Temperature Ready Indicator 10. Film Stabilizer
4. Power Switch 11. Temperature Knob
5. Warning Label 12. Film Sensor
6. Cup Holder 13. Film Roller
7. Cup Tray 14. Sealer Cutter
Film Roll Installation
Step 1: Attach the film roll reel on both ends of the film
Step 3: On the right side; place a washer inside first with the spring to follow, then insert film reel in place.
(Make sure the film is rotating counter clockwise)
Step 4: Insert the waste film reel on the left side.Step 5: Place a clamp on both sides to secure Reels in place
Step 6: Place the film UNDER the bars like shown in the figure above.
- Install Sealing Film (revise Film Roll Installation section)
- Plug and Power the Semi-Automatic Cup Sealer
- Pre heat for about 2-3 minutes or when the ORANGE heating light will turn on (The recommended temperature for PET film is 176° Fahrenheit.)
- Place the cup into the Cup Holder and PUSH the tray into the machine
- Once the cup holder tray is pushed into the machine, it will automatically seal the cup
- Once the Heat Press/ Cutter raised from the cup, pull the tray out
- Cup is Sealed and Ready to use
- Disconnect from power when not in use or for cleaning.
- Do not wash the top electrical part, recommend to just wipe down.
- Do not clean any of the parts in a dishwasher.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning supplies (i.e. scourers, acetone, alcohol, etc.)
- Fill a container with antiseptic liquid Add 15ml household bleach into 3.8L of water 10°C - 21°C (50°F – 69.8°F)
- Use a clean rag to wipe cup pallet with above liquid.
- Rag dry the machine
With the film set up, it is recommended that you pre-heat the machine for about 2 to 3 minutes or up to when the orange indicator lights up. The recommended temperature for PET film is 176° Fahrenheit. Once the desired temperature is has been reached (orange light turns on), place the cup into the cup holder and push the tray into the machine. After the the tray is pushed into the machine, the machine will automatically seal the cup. As soon as the sealer/cutter raises from the cup, pull the tray out and the cup should be sealed.